Version: 27102017POLICY 1: Basic Rules1. All members of the COPSRP.com Roleplay Community must be respected at all times, that rule applies for the random online players in the COPSRP.com Five M server as well.2.
Making fun or talking down to a member of the COPSRP.com Roleplay Community is prohibited (example: cursing towards another member, making fun of their race, sexual orientation etc.)3. Arguing via textchat either in Five M or Teamspeak is prohibited.
If an argument is started you must notify an admin or the director immediately, if you are not a admin or director, do not start an argument. Do as stated above and ‘walk away’ from the situation.4. You must respect an admins action/decision regarding any given situation, if you feel that the decision is unfair or you were treated in a non-respectful way, please contact director MrDiamondDirt.
5. Excessive cursing is prohibited, either in the Five M server or in Teamspeak.6.
All civilians must spread out across the Area of Patrol.7. It is prohibited to Cop Bait!8. It is prohibited to Civ Bait!Failure to comply with these above stating rules can result in:Being kicked from the Five M server.Being kicked from the Teamspeak server.Being banned from the Five M server.Being (permanently) banned from the TeamSpeak server.
POLICY 2: Teamspeak 31. All people in the Teamspeak must set their push-to-talk button, having it on voice indication or any other than push-to-talk is prohibited.2.
Your name on TS as LEO, EMS or FD needs to be like the following;
Move yourself to the AFK Channel when you are not available.5. Muting yourself while being active in the Five M server or on Teamspeak without being in the AFK channel is prohibited. (This rule especially applies to Dispatchers!)6. Being in the ”Streaming Patrol Room”, you have to have radio silence at all times when not actually spoken to or speaking to other officers or dispatch, no random things can be asked or said on this channel either.7.
Playing music in any of the channels is prohibited.8. Excessive background noises through someone’s microphone is prohibited in all lobbies.
9. Yelling or screaming is prohibited in all channels.Failure to comply with these above stating rules can result in:Being moved from the Teamspeak channel.
Being kicked from the Teamspeak server.Being (permanently) banned from the Teamspeak server. POLICY 3: Abuse of Power1. Anyone with a tag that gives that person special abilities not normally obtained, is not to be abused in any form or way.2.
Changing the name of a Teamspeak channel is prohibited unless authorized by director MrDiamondDirt.3. Promoting yourself or another member without authorization from Director MrDiamondDirt is prohibited.
4. Giving yourself or another member more tags on Teamspeak than they actually should have is prohibited, unless authorization from Director MrDiamondDirt.Failure to comply with these above stating rules can result in:Being kicked from the Teamspeak server.Being (permanently) banned from the Teamspeak server.Being demoted to a lower rank.Removing your admin/moderator abilities. POLICY 4: Field Training Officers and Supervisors1.
If you are assigned as FTO you have the ability to train new cadets. These cadets cannot patrol by themselves (unless authorized by a Commissioner or Sheriff) until a FTO has trained them and has the faith that the cadet can work the street on their own, after the FTO thinks that the cadets has passed their cadet training, a message will go out to the Departments Commissioner / Sheriff and they will further steps.2.
A Field Training Officer is only there to train cadets to prepare for duty by themselves, FTO’s do not serve as Supervisors and are not their to make decisions on duty, they also cannot command lower ranking officers.3. Supervisors are also trained as Field Training Officers and will have the ability to both train cadets and watch over lower ranked officer on duty.
A supervisor is able to take decisions where a lower ranked officer cannot.4. As supervisor you must provide updates to your Commissioner / Sheriff from time to time on how the officers are doing in the field and what issues you ran in to.Failure to comply with these above stating rules can result in:Being kicked from the Five M server.Being kicked from the Teamspeak server.Being banned from the Five M server.Being (permanently) banned from the TeamSpeak server.Removing your FTO status.
Removing your Supervisor status.Removing your membership status. POLICY 5: LEO, EMS and FD1. Every civilian that applies for either Law Enforcement, EMS or Fire Dept. will start as a cadet/trainee for the department.
2. A cadet can only be civilian until their training begins in the Five M server.3. A cadet/trainee is prohibited to use a Police vehicle, Ambulance or Firetruck unless the Commissioner / Sheriff gives permission to use a vehicle.4. Every police rank has a vehicle attached to it, it is prohibited to use other vehicles other than the vehicles attached to your rank.
5. Every LEO, Paramedic or Firefighter will get their own unit number and will stay with this unit number for the rest of the time. Only a Commissioner / Sheriff can change the unit numbers of their personnel.8.
Every officer wanting to have extra trainings on their name is free to take those trainings when available, f.e. K9, Helicopter, SWAT, Bike unit, FTO, Supervisor (You can request yourself to your Commissioner or Sheriff as FTO or Supervisor, they will evaluate you and accept or reject)9.
Every Law Enforcement Officers needs to obey the San Andreas Law Book given to every officer. POLICY 6: COPSRP.com Patrols1. Members MUST use Mellow NPC’s.2.
Members MUST use the correct uniforms, vehicles (and weapons) given by their dept.3. Members MUST be on Teamspeak in one of the Patrol channels when on duty.
4. Members MUST have all audio working properly when on duty to communicate.5. Members MUST have all mod menu’s working when being in the Five M server.6.
Members MUST have knowledge of COPSRP.com Police Procedures during patrols.7. Members who are NOT assigned as Dispatch cannot pretend do be Dispatch.8. Dispatchers CANNOT give non-dispatchers permission to Dispatch unless authorization by a admin or director.9. Members CANNOT patrol as another division by themselves while being on duty, this authorization must be given by a Sheriff or Commissioner.
(Example: Sheriff as Highway Patrol Trooper, or EMS as Sheriff).Failure to comply with these above stating rules can result in:Being kicked from the Five M server.Being (permanently) banned from the Five M server.Being demoted to a lower rank.Removing your LEO, Fire, EMS or Civilian status.
Removing your membership status. POLICY 7: Vehicles1. It is prohibited to have Engine Boost or Torque Boost on!2. It is prohibited to modify the engine, brakes, transmission and/or Turbo any Police vehicle.3.
It is prohibited to modify any Fire Department vehicle or any Ambulance vehicle in any form of way.4. You MUST use the vehicle that is provided to your rank by your department. This means it is prohibited at all times to drive a higher ranked vehicle.5.
Only legal mods you can do to any Law Enforcement, Fire or Ambulance vehicle is the following things; Maximum window tint of ‘Medium’ on a Law Enforcement vehicle, other Emergency vehicles are prohibited to have that / License plate can be changed to your unit number but nothing else than that (note; license plate must have the SA Exempt plate!) / You can change the color on an unmarked vehicle, not marked, and it can only be Red or Yellow if it’s going to be used for Fire Dept. or Ambulance)6. Civilians are free to upgrade their vehicle with engine, brake and transmission mods. They also can use all of the mods available (such as license plate, neon, suspension etc.) in the Mello trainer as long as it’s RP related or related to Real Life.
7. it is prohibited for civilians to use emergency vehicles at any time, anybody using an emergancy vehicle MUST be in uniform be on the Teamspeak and have the associated rank with using that vehicle if you are unsure check the roster.Failure to comply with these above stating rules can result in:Being kicked from the Five M server.Being (permanently) banned from the Five M server.Removing your LEO, Fire, EMS or Civilian status.Removing your membership status. POLICY 8: Miscellaneous1.
Do Not lie to admins or Director MrDiamondDirt.2. Do Not ask for promotions!3. Do Not disrespect the Director or admins in any way.4. Director MrDiamondDirt is head of staff and will make all decisions, if one is not agreeable with an admins decision, the Directors decision will be the final decision and cannot be argued with.
5. All of our laws in the Five M server are on basis of California, USA.6. English must be spoken in all lobbies except for the Members lounges.7. If you want to record in the Teamspeak or in a patrol session you must have permission from Director MrDiamondDirt.8.
You must have a working microphone at all times when in Teamspeak and/or being in the Five M server as LEO, EMS or Fire.Failure to comply with these above stating rules can result in:Being kicked from the Five M server.Being kicked from the Teamspeak server.Being banned from the Five M server.Being (permanently) banned from the TeamSpeak server.Removing your LEO, Fire, EMS or Civilian status.Removing your membership status.By reading these rules, you will agree to the Rules & Regulations set by COPSRP.com.Disobeying these rules can cause in to taking actions against you.