SUSEELA PANDITY E-mail: [email protected]
edu Phone: (217)-825-5326SummaryA highly motivated, goal oriented and experienced analyst with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Effective critical-thinking, organizational and planning experience. Strong work-ethic with demonstrated success in both teamwork and individual situations. Core competencies include: interpreting, analyzing and reconciliation of data obtained from a variety of sources.
Skills involve development and enhancement of the existing processes and methods to meet both internal and external analysis requirements; proficient with the prevailing analytical tools, various presentation software and possesses strong and effective communication skills essential in conveying results in analysis and investigations conducted; has great commitment to and affinity to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy and quality of work. · Attentive to detail and able to take initiative, prioritize multiple tasks and manage workload· Successful leader; Resourceful team player with time management skills and can-do attitude.· Professional demeanor and relationship-building skills acquired through experience as a sales and marketing intern, administrative officer, volunteer work, and coaching activities.· Advanced analytic skills and extensive experience with MS Excel and SAS· Personal and group work organization coupled with time management skills· Excellent communication and project management skills· Multiple complex tasks-handling and excellence in self-audit work· Well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels within and outside of the organizationCORE TECHNOLOGIES· Software – MS Visio, MS Office· Programming Skills – Structured Query Language· Management System – MS Project, SAS· DBMS – MS SQL Server 2005/2000, Oracle, MS Access.· Data mining, analysis & visualization tools – SAS Enterprise Miner, Python, Tableau,PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: HORACE MANN COMPANIES, SPRINGFIELD, IL March 2016- Till date Business Data Analyst· Performed data query, extraction, compilation, and reporting tasks.· Extracted, interpreted and analyzed data to identify key metrics and transform raw data into meaningful, actionable information.
· Managed, updated and manipulated report orientation and structures with the use of advanced Excel functions including Pivot Tables and V-Lookups.· Handled data collection, analysis, interpretation and presentation to management and other team members gathered via a wide range of available means and methods from users and business partners associated with Supply Chain activities.· Researched for new means of qualifying and obtaining data and methods of utilizing analytical tools effectively to be used for systems development and improvement.· Identify data quality problems and their root cause. Propose fixes and create data audits to ensure the problem is resolved.· Actively participated in creating database objects such as Tables, Views, Synonyms, Indexes, Sequences and Database Links as well as Custom Packages tailored to business requirements.· Performed data analysis and data profiling using complex SQL on various sources systems including Oracle and Teradata.· Used Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) knowledge for testing methodologies, disciplines, tasks, resources and scheduling· Maintain relationships with the clients involved in projects and the Business partners· Prepare integrated schedules and advanced plans for business activities· Perform an active role in project life cycles by reviewing issues.
· Track the status of project due dates and meet the same successfully· Project development, evaluation and implementation management to meet set time frames· Responsible for collecting data, documenting, transforming and analyzing business data· Prepare status reports on projects, and project meetings on regular basis· Collaborate with project managers on various initiatives and projects and provide support as necessary· Able to handle multiple projects and assignments· Facilitate review meetings and discuss analyzed business data and reports · Present information collected back to the business clients in the format of clean and filtered with visualizations· Research data of current projects and analyze the system requirements for upcoming projects Environment: MS Outlook, MS, Access, MS Excel, UML, Oracle, MS Visio, MS Project, SPSSLOYOLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT, INDIA 2009 – 2013Manager for Communication Systems Lab; Administrative Officer for M.B.A.
Department · Administration and Managerial experience with high level of accountability· Ability to weigh the costs and benefits of potential courses of action to choose the right one· Managed 8 staff members and 120 students on each section· Report Writing and Presentation to the Leadership team· Email campaigns, working with marketing sales departments as liaison to IT.· Managed complex interpersonal conflicts and successfully resolve complaints among personnel at various hierarchical levels Performed Risk Analysis to identify the key risk areas for the project and prioritized the solution development and management. Facilitated weekly meetings with the review teams to continuously improve the process. Used PowerPoint presentations for conducting walkthroughs with the stakeholders. Conducted walkthroughs with the end users and stakeholders to gather the modification requests to upgrade or change the specifications for the business management.· Trained Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Marketing, Legal framework & Business Ethics and Research Methodology on MBA course workEnvironment: MS Outlook, MS Office, UML, MS Visio, MS Project, Online Presentation via Prezi STARZ IT SOLUTIONS, INDIA 2005 – 2009Software Trainer and Quality Assurance Analyst · Trained the users to get use with the newly introduced software in the government organizations· Analyzed the performance of the software according to the client’s requirements· Investigate and explore imperfections for in-house programing applications · Record software deformities with bug tracking system and report imperfections to software developers· Determine, analyze and record problems with program function, output, online screen or content· Participated in Change control meetings recommending appropriate action after analysis of changing requirements.· Interacted with the stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements· Coordinated the efforts of the System Architects and Quality Assurance Analysts.· Created business process workflow diagrams as Activity diagram within Rational Rose.
· Work together with field staff to survey and analyze issues and purpose to possible solutions· Determine program deviance from standards and suggest modifications to observe· Administer program execution for productive and issue free operations· Interacted with the stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements.· Created business process workflow diagrams as Activity diagram within MS Visio.· Liaised business processes to organizational objectives, performed analysis and identified opportunities for business process improvement.
· Created Use-Cases and Business Use-Case Model after accessing the status and scope of the project and understanding the business processes. · Defined use cases and functional requirements and worked with business and CRM leaders to define ROI/VOI for implementing CRM processes with in business unit.· Assured that all Artifacts are following corporate SDLC Policies and guidelines.· Assisted QA team by Reviewing test cases and clarifying requirements to ensure complete coverage of requirements. Provided training to users, and involved in conducting UAT sessions to gain user confidence and approval.Environment: CRM, MS Outlook, MS Office, Share point, MS Visio, MS Project, Windows XP ST. IGNATIUS SCHOOL, GUNTUR, INDIA 2003 – 2005Office Systems Supervisor· Assisted Principal in coordinating the Admissions and Orientation processes· Analyzed student data on Excel spread sheet every month and followed up with student statuses· Educated staff on strategies to ensure student participation and punctuality· Acted as the liaison between the Principal and the staffINTERNSHIPStudent Intern HR Data Analysis, PEARL BEVERAGES LTD.
, GUNTUR, INDIA May – June 2008· Resolved complex problems that raised among employees and applied rules and systems to govern organizational operations· Reviewed and evaluated data about wages and work schedules for the HR Team· Prepared final report and presented findings with potential solutions to Human Resource Department· Proposed solutions to enhance system efficiencies, employee productivity and reduce total cost of ownership for hardware products.Student Intern (Marketing Data Analysis), ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE, GUNTUR, INDIA 2008 – 2009· Assessed and evaluated customer needs and made recommendations· Developed techniques on “closing the sale” and met established quota· Created, programmed, and maintained Excel spreadsheet tool for business efficiency diagnostic in sales· Computerized process of auditing monthly sales projections, saving time and creating consistency in reporting.· Aided in development of indirect sales forecasting & proposal estimating tool, necessitated by a switch from direct to pool charging.
· Worked with the Marketing team in the effective generation of data and feasibility studies necessary as basis for new product development initiatives.· Analyzed service performance indicators, market and industry trends, historical reports, service loopholes to be able to propose and recommend solutions and remedies appropriately.· Gathered data on competitor profile, market share, and product FAB (features, advantages and benefits) versus the product ING Vysya offers.· Checked coherence in the monthly revenue reports submitted by the different business units and consolidated summary totals of profits to be compared with projections.· Verified if the company is gaining revenue or losing revenue based on computation of depreciation, cost of sales, operational expenses and other miscellaneous fees versus the accounts receivables generated in the sale of productEDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONSUniversity of Illinois Springfield, Springfield, IL Graduation December 2015Master of Science in Management Information Systems GPA 3.
9/4.0 – Top 1% Certifications: IT Project Management, Business Process Management and Business IntelligenceAcharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, India Graduated 2009Master of Business Administration (MBA) GPA 3.5/4.0 – Top 10% Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, India Graduated 2005Bachelor of Education Technology GPA 3.
9/4.0 – Top 1% Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, India Graduated 2003Bachelor of Arts in English Literature GPA 3.5/4.
0 – Top 10%CAMPUS LEADERSHIPInternational Student Ambassador, University of Illinois Springfield, IL Fall 2014CSO Vice President, University of Illinois Springfield, IL 2014 – 2015Elected Student in Charge, St. Ann’s College for Women, Guntur, India 2007 – 2009Elected Student Leader, JMJ College for Women, Guntur, India 2000 – 2003VOLUNTEER / COMMUNITY SERVICECareer Development Center Career Fair at UIS Spring 2015Central Illinois Food Bank Spring 2015Habitat for Humanity Club Spring 2015International Festival at UIS Fall 2014Taylorville Memorial Health Services Summer 2014Served as Regional President for ICYM 2002 – 2005International Volunteer Service in Taize, France May – June 2002Represented to World Youth Day Celebrations, Koln, Germany March 2005AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification April 2017Best Student Achiever, BETA GAMMA SIGMA, UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS, SPRINGFIELD, Spring 2015 Best Player Award for badminton game at inter college competitions Winner of essay writing competitions at college and university levels PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPSBETA GAMMA SIGMAAssociation of Management Information Systems Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) MIS and Analysis, Public Administration at UISSix Sigma Toast Masters