1. THE PROPOSED TERMS1.1.
The terms and conditions laid out, relate to usageof our website, what we do with user information, contracts of purchasinge-liquid products and how we fulfil our responsibilities with providingproducts to you.1.2. Please read through the terms and conditions carefullybefore opting to purchase e-liquid products from our website.1.3.
If you believe we have missed anything with ourterms and conditions, do not hesitate to contact us directly. Additionally, ifyou do not agree with the proposed terms and conditions we politely ask thatyou do not continue to utilise the website for purchasing products.1.4.
In accordance with UK law, customers must beaged 18 or over to purchase products from our website. Age verification may berequested before an order is fulfilled, we reserve the right to do so. 2. CONTACT DETAILS AND COMPANY INFORMATION2.
1. Dinner Lady Fam Limited (a company in Englandand Wales under Company Number 10213240) with registered place of business at 7Towers Court, Duckworth Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, UK, BB2 2JQ. 2.
2. If you have any issues or questions regardingthe products we offer, or ongoing orders/replacements you can contact us on Insert contact details. We have adedicated customer service team who will be happy to help insert email address’ customer services and info.2.3. By submitting your email address and telephonedetails when registering you accept to the terms that we may contact you viaemail or telephone if necessary, regarding your purchase or query. 3. CONTRACT INFORMATION3.
1. Upon purchasing from our website, you willreceive an invoice or confirmation of payment, this represents an agreedcontract between you (customer) and ourselves (company).3.2. In the unlikely event that we cannot fulfil yourorder due to a lack of stock or listing errors, we will contact you to informyou of our inability to complete the order, you will not be charged.3.3. If we have reason to believe that you are not oflegal age (18+) to purchase our goods, we reserve the right to terminate thecontract.
3.4. When an order is accepted, you will be providedwith an order number, this will be emailed to you, if you have any issues orquestions relating to your order, please use this number when contactingcustomer services to assist us with your request.
3.5. If you wish to terminate the contract, and havethe grounds to do so, please contact our customer services department and wewill arrange termination, and offer further advice about the termination process. 4.
PURCHASED GOODS4.1. Before using any of the products purchased fromour site, take care to read the instructions for use to ensure that opening andrefilling techniques are performed correctly.
4.2. We cannot be held responsible, or replace anygoods which have been used inappropriately and not for their intended use.
5. RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES5.1. Due to the nature of the industry, certainregulations may be subject to change, in this, we may make changes to theproducts to conform with any new or reviewed legislation.
5.2. We mayalso make improvements to our products in response to customer feedback, thiswould also result in minor changes to the cosmetic design and formulation of thepackaging.5.3. Due to the Tobacco Related Product Regulations (TRPR/TPD)notifications, we are not likely to alter the formulations of our liquids.
Ifan alteration occurs, we will notify the EU commission prior, and inform ourcustomers of said changes. 6. AMENDING AN ORDER6.1. If after placing an order with us, you want tomake changes with the product, or number of products purchased, contact us assoon as possible, we will inform you if the change is feasible:6.1.1. Changes to your ordermay result in price alterations, we will generate a new invoice which demonstratesany amendments, you will have the decision to accept these conditions orterminate the contract.
6.1.2. With amending an orderthat has already been shipped, or if the time taken to notify us of any changeshas exceeded the dispatch date, you will need to cover the cost of sending the unopenedparcel back to us, we will then send out the amended order when we receive the initialproducts.6.1.
3.If the price of the alterationis less than the original order, we will refund the difference from the initialpayment. 7.
PRODUCT ORDERS7.1. Any delivery fees will be indicated on ourwebsite’s product listing page, fees will also be displayed in the checkoutwindow and on the emailed invoice.
7.2. Upon receiving the order invoice, you will benotified of the estimated delivery date, even though we will attempt to providethe goods as soon as possible, typically within a maximum 30 days after thedate of placing the order.7.3. If an event occurs which causes delays out ofour control, we cannot accept liability. You will be informed of the delay, andhave the option to terminate the contract and request a refund for the order ifthe delay is unfeasible.
7.4. If deliveries made to the specified address arenot completed due to absence, several re-delivery attempts will be made. Ifthese continue to remain undelivered, the products will be returned to thedepot or collection point.
You will have 14 days to collect the items, afterthis time, the items will be returned to our warehouse. 7.4.1. Attempts will be made tocontact you and inform you of the circumstances, if we cannot contact you, or youdo not respond, we reserve the right to terminate the contract after 30 days.7.4.2.
Fees may be charged tocover the cost of re-deliveries once we receive the returned goods7.5. When a product is delivered successfully to theaddress provided, you are classed as the owner of the goods7.6. If any of the goods provided are notsatisfactory, faulty, or ill-described and we receive sufficient evidence of anyof the above, your legal statutory rights entitle you to either a replacementor a refund of the products in question.7.6.
1. Any goods sent back tous will be tested to confirm the proposed issue, if we cannot find fault withthe products, you may be liable to pay the shipping fees associated withreturning the goods.7.
6.2. Please return goods to 7Towers Court, Duckworth Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, UK, BB2 2JQ. It would behelpful if you could include a slip containing your order number, if the ordernumber is inaccessible, then your contact details and the reason for the returnwill suffice.7.6.
3. To avoid disappointment,returned goods must be sent as a ‘signed for’ consignment, we cannot be held responsibleor offer refunds for any returns that are lost in transit, out of our control, whichwere not sent as ‘signed for’ to provide evidence of delivery to the proposedaddress (see 7.6.2).7.7.
Due to Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, ifyou change your mind about the ordered goods within 14 days, you are entitledto a refund if you return the goods as they were delivered, unopened and within30 days of the delivery date.7.8. If products have been opened, and there is no faultwith the goods, and they were described correctly, you do not have the right tochange your mind. 8. USER INFORMATION8.1.
Personal information collected such as contact andaddress details will only be used to fulfil our order to you. Apart from legalobligations, we will not pass this information to anyone outside of Dinner LadyFam LTD.8.
2. You have the right to request what informationwe contain regarding yourself, you also have the right to request that weremove any personal information that we have obtained when you signed up for anaccount.8.3. Only authorised personnel will have access tothis information.8.
4. We offer a subscription to newsletters and emailalerts, these will only be sent if you have chosen to ‘opt in’ for this service.You can ‘opt-out’ of this service at any time in the account settings. Informationmay be obtained from these services for research and development purposes onlyand will not be passed to any third parties who are not associated with DinnerLady fam LTD8.5.